Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (RUGIPO) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
RUGIPO ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) National Diploma (ND) part-time programme admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Rufus Giwa Poly ND part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO).
Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Courses, Duration and Requirements.
- Business Admin. & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
Duration: 3 Sessions.
- The requirements for these courses are the same as for JAMB ND requirements.
- ADMISSION WITH DEFICIENCY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: KINDLY NOTE THAT ADMISSION INTO PART TIME PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OWO, IKARE, IFON, AKURE, ONDO, ORE AND OKITIPUPA.
- All Part Time candidates are to register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
RUGIPO ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic sf.rugipo.edu.ng and register on-line after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website.
For further enquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.