Recruitment: How to apply for Police constable job
Recruitment: How to apply for Police constable job: The Nigerian Police Force have started the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians for the constable cadre. The Police announced that the online application would be opened for a period of 6 weeks, from the 14th of July to the 23rd of August, 2020.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
Here are the steps you need to take to enter a valid application:
1. You must have a functional email address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3. Fill and submit the online form. (Review the information before final submission).
4. Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your registration number for future correspondences. The number is case sensitive.
5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
6. Note that no email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application.
7. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
8. For complaints/technical difficulties, call 08100004507 or send a mail to email@example.com or support@ policerecruitment.gov.ng