Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course
NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course: Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations for qualified candidates that applied for the 72nd regular course admission.
Latest Update: This is to bring to the attention of Candidates that the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test will now hold on 15 August 2020 at designated centres by 7:00 AM prompt. All candidates are expected to come with their
NDA Screening Test Admission Card,
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration slip,
two Postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs.
Each candidate is to write his/her JAMB registration number, full names, state of origin, chosen course, name of test centre and signature at the back of the photograph. All candidates are to wear their facemasks and face shields as any candidate without these protective equipment will not be allowed to write the Test. Please note for strict compliance.
Applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications are invited to the NDA Entrance Examination.
Conduct of NDA Entrance Examination for 72 Regular Course is scheduled to hold on 15th August, 2020.
In the light of this, candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card.
NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course
The selection of screening centres would end by 11.59pm on Friday, 31st July 2020.
Applicants must select their centres and printout all forms before then.
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations.
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.