Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Programmes]
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Post UTME Form for 2020/2021: Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the college various National Diploma (ND) programmes is out. See the requirements and how to obtain NCAT post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session below.
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria invites application from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into its National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NCAT National Diploma (ND) Programme:
- National Diploma (ND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- National Diploma (ND) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
National Diploma (ND) Admission Requirements:
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language. Minimum JAMB scores for polytechnics.
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics
- For candidates who have met the minimum JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
How to Apply for NCAT Post UTME Form.
Visit NCAT website at https://www.ncat.gov.ng/portal/applicant/index for online Admission Application form(s) Application form-Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00).
All completed application forms are to be accompanied with evidence of payments into the College account at any bank as indicated below:
CBN GATEWAY (REMITA.NET)
TSA account at any bank nationwide
A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
Admission forms are also available at the following offices:
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
NCAT Liaison Office,
NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
Deadline: Six weeks from the date of this publication All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection on or before the closing date.
NOTE: Candidates should remember to upload their results on the JAMB Website.