National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE) Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form for 2020/2021: The School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE), is now selling application forms for admission into its full time National Diploma Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily complete the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted
- Possess the primary fellowship of the relevant faculty
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees reports to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN faculty of your medical school.
- Possess professional indemnity certificate from a reputable insurance company
How to Apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form for 2020/2021
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.