MasterCard Scholarships At Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) – Ghana 2020
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders.
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2020 (Extended from 1st May, 2020) at 17:00GMT
Eligible Countries: African countries
Eligibility For MasterCard Scholarships At Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST)
- All Applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognised institution and Certificate Ready and meets KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to;
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
How to Apply for MasterCard Scholarships At Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST)
Application Process: Download a copy of the 2020/2021 application form here!
Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
When submitting your scholarship application form to the Secretariat, submit these additional documents
- The print out of KNUST’s online admission
- Original Certificates for both O’Level and A’Level results or their equivalent.
Visit The Official Website For More Information