LASU Diploma in Local Government Administration Form for 2019/2020 Session
LASU Diploma in Local Government Administration Form for 2019/2020: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its “Dual Campus” Part/Full Time Diploma Course in Local Government (LG) and Development Studies (DLGADS) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies is a joint offering by Lagos State University’s Department of Public Administration and Public Service Staff Development Centre’s Local Government Studies Department.
The Course will provide:
- A blend of academic and practitioner professional training in Local Government Administration and Development Studies for Senior, Middle-Level and Junior Administrative Staff in the Local Governments;
- Equip students with managerial skills for more efficient and effective performance of their administrative duties/responsibilities;
- Address Organizational and Operational problems of Local Government and evolve alternative solutions, with a view to producing practical Administrators.
- Provide opportunities for further Education and Certifications in Local Government and Development Studies and ancillary courses in Nigerian Universities.
LASU Diploma in Local Government Administration Admission Requirements:
Prospective Candidates for the Diploma in Local Government and Development Studies Full Time and Part Time must possess a minimum of any of the following:
- WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’Level, NABTEB, TC II or equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates in Local Government, Public Administration and other relevant Certificates recognized by the Institutions.
- PSSDC Certificate in Local Government Administration.
- Any other Professional Certificate recognized by the Institutions.
- Candidates will be required to undergo written Examination and Interview.
Duration And Lecture/Commencement Date:
The programmes will run for TWO  YEARS at the Ojo Campus of the Lagos State University and the Magodo Campus of the Public Service Staff Development Centre.
How to Apply for LASU Diploma in Local Government Administration Form
Method Of Application :
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, through this link: http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/localgovt_application/newstudents.
- Open the Online Diploma in Local Government Administration and Development Studies Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus/Application dropdown and choose ‘ DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVT ADMIN & DEV STUDIES App‘ for the Study/Application Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Diploma in Local Government Administration and Development Studies Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Closing Date :
Closing Date of Application is Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Any applicant who pay money into any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.