Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Positions
Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment for Job Vacancies: Lagos State University, LASU internal and external advertisement for Academic and Non-Academic positions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant Academic and Non-Academic positions in the Lagos State University, Ojo.
Applications are invited for the post of Professor in the following Faculties/Departments:
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- . Department of Philosophy
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- . Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- . Department of Insurance
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- . Department of Computer Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- . Department of Anesthesia
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must possess a Ph.D with at least Ten  years post qualification teaching/research cognate experience in a University. The candidate must also possess some years of post-qualification teaching and research experience in a University with several scholarly publications and administrative experience, as well as demonstrate ability to provide academic leadership. An Associate Professor of at least three years in a University may also apply, BUT such candidate must possess considerable experience in teaching/research in a University and should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, and ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
DIRECTOR, INTERNAL AUDIT (CONUNASS 15)
Candidates must be holders of good honors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years relevant post qualification experience PLUS Final Certificate of ICAN/ACA/ACCA/ANAN/ACMA with Nine (9) years post-qualification experience. The possession of relevant Masters Degree is compulsory.
Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment for Job Vacancies
How to Apply for Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Thirty (30) copies of detailed application, including photocopies of candidates credentials [O Level Result inclusive and signed Curriculum Vitae] should presented in the following order:
1. Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
2. Place and Date of Birth
3. State of Origin
4 Permanent Address
5 Current Postal Address 6. Nationality
7. Marital Status
8. Number and Ages of Children
9. Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
10 Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
11. Current Research (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
12. List of Publication (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
13. Other activities outside current employment
14. Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
15. Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
16. Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50: 00) only on each. All applications with credentials should be addressed and submitted either by hand or by post to:
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, OJO
P. M. B. 0001,
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
POST OFFICE, OJO.
CLOSING DATE: Six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.