Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | Evening and Weekend
Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) is now selling application forms for admission into its evening and weekend National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Imo Poly ND part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Part Time (Evening and Weekend) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Imo Poly ND Part-Time Courses.
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE|
|Animal Production and Health Tech.||✓|
|Animal Production Technology||✓|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS|
|Banking & Finance||✓||✓|
|Business Administration & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Office Technology Management||✓||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Computer Science Technology||✓||✓|
|Food Science Technology||✓|
|Science Laboratory Technology||✓|
Imo Poly Part-Time Weekend Admission Requirements.
i. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
ii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language.
How to Apply for Imo State Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Application Form: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Specified.