Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021: Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. FUKASHERE post UTME form is now available online.
This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form, print a copy for presentation at the Screening Venue.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
Documents required for screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch card (s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of post UTME non refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online registration form
Closing Date: Not Specified.