Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, is now selling its post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME form below.
That registration exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form.
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidences of payment.
Deadline: Not Specified.