Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) HND Admission Form for 2020/2021: Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State is now selling forms for admission into its HND (Higher National Diploma) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Federal Poly Ede HND form is now available for purchase online. See the courses available, requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND Courses – Full Time.
Below are the following programmes available on Full-Time basis only for two academic sessions.
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Architectural Technology & Management
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
- It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How To Purchase Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Form.
Application forms for HND FULL TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
HND Screening Examination will hold a date to be announced later.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2020.
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579