ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session: Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA School of Nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) School of Nursing, Egbe, Kogi State, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ECWA School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for admission into ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe are required to have sat for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes, at not more than two sittings, in WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO (SSCE/GCE) including English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant science subjects which include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Once you are ready to apply, you will complete your application form online and submit a completed application to the Registrar’s Office. Be sure to submit all supporting documents with your application.
How to Apply for ECWA School of Nursing Form.
1. Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.esonegbe.net. Note that the candidates do not have to buy scratch cards or make any payment to school account and also, candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email address for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process
2. After payment on the school website, Payment Reference will be send to the applicant email address. The applicant is to proceed by login to school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
3. Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to school admin officer on arrival for entrance examination.
4. Closing date for the sales of form is 19th July, 2020. Late Applications commence from 20th July, 2020.
Date of Examination: Wednesday 29th JULY 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 30th JULY 2020
Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: School Premises
For further enquiry, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 09061138504, 08163339481, 07052677499, 08166062691.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org