Dominion University Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Dominion University, Ibadan, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements, courses and how to obtain Dominion University Post UTME form below.
Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa.
The 2020/2021 academic session commences October 2019 and Applications are hereby invited through JAMB from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate programmes:
Dominion University Degree Courses.
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility.
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Dominion University Post UTME Form.
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
firstname.lastname@example.org | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161