Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
DELSU pre-degree form – The application form for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Pre-Degree Available Courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
|Forestry and Wide Life|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|English and Literary Studies|
|Fine & Applied Arts|
|History & International Studies|
|Accounting and Finance|
|Banking and Finance|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|Fine Art Education|
|Guidance and Counseling|
|Human Kinetics Education|
|Library & Information Science|
|Political Science Education|
|Religious Studies Education|
|Social Studies Education|
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Animal & Environmental Biology|
|Biological Technology (SLT)|
|Biochemistry Technology (SLT)|
|Physics & Electronics Tech (SLT)|
|Environmental Science (SLT)|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Geography and Regional Planning|
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2021 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point of 170 with DELSU as first Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (programme) they register in JAMB is the same with the course (programme) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021
How to Apply for DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Applicants should visit Delta State University portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual pin and proceed with the virtual pin to make payment of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira at any of the following University approved banks: Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Unity bank & Zenith Bank. Upon payment, applicants should proceed to fill the application form online, submit and print out personal copy.
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Closing Date: Monday, January 11, 2021.
Date of Entrance Examination: 15th January, 2021.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.