Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session: Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for BUTH school of nursing admission below.
Latest Update: Due to Covid-19 and lock down of some states, the deadline for the form has been shifted to July 11, 2020 and entrance examination to July 18, 2020.
Authority of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility.
Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC.
COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2020 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Entrance Exam: 18th July, 2020.
Deadline: 11th July, 2020.
**** For IT support send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
**** Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (School Management)