Bingham (ECWA) University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Bingham) University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021: Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bingham University Postgraduate programmes.
Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must, however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programmes.
How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form.
Online application forms will be on sale from Monday 16th September 2020 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.