Bells University Top-Up Degree Admission Form For 2020/2021
Bells University DE & HND Degree Admission Form For 2020/2021: The Bells University of Technology, Ota invites application from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into the University Direct Entry Degree and Higher National Diploma, HND Conversion Programme for 2020/2021 session.
The Programmes, which are now being massively and competitively accessed by scholars within and outside Nigeria, are aimed at bridging the gap between HND and B.Sc. Degree, as well as provide a platform for candidates to improve upon their class of degrees or move to other related disciplines.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Business Computing
– B.Sc. Economics, Accounting, Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Human Resources Management
– B.Sc. International Business
– B.Sc. Management Technology (Project Management)
– B.Sc. Transport Management and Logistics
College of Engineering
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
College of Environmental Sciences
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
Bells University DE & HND Degree Admission Form Admission Requirements & Duration
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Interested and eligible candidates must be holders of HND, Professional certificates like ICAN, ACCA etc., and Third Class Degrees.
DURATION/MODE OF STUDIES:
i. Programmes will run for 2 years.
ii. Residence on campus is optional.
iii. Lecturers will prepare course modules which will be available to participants at an approved rate.
How To Apply for Bells University DE & HND Degree Admission Form
Method Of Application
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
To apply for admission, follow the steps below:
i. Visit our portal – TOP-UP Application Portal
ii. Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment. Print out your receipt
iii. Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
NOTE: You will be expected to present the receipt and application information printed from the portal anytime, during admission processing.
Bells University DE & HND Degree Admission Form For 2020/2021
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); and you can also complete the application process.
- As a Returning Applicant, after you must have made a successful payment, you are to proceed to obtain a Form Number to begin your registration. This can be done by clicking on “Click here to Obtain a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
|Application Form:||=N= 10,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
i. Admission Form – N10,000.00 (Non Refundable)
ii. Acceptance Fee – N50,000.00 (Non-Refundable)
iii. Tuition Fee – N200,000.00 (Non-Refundable)
iv. Accommodation – N20,000.00 (Per Semester and Optional)
v. Examination Fee – N20,000.00 (Per Semester)
vi. Matriculation Fee – N5,000.00
vii. Identification Card – N5,000.00