Kwara State University (KWASU) Resumption Date for Completion of 2nd Semester 2019/2020
Kwara State University, KWASU resumption date for the completion of academic activities or the Rain (2nd) Semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform the entire University community that, considering the substantial coverage of the Rain Semester 2019/2020 academic calendar before the lockdown for the COVID-19 Pandemic, the University Management, on the recommendation of the Committee of Deans, has directed that, lecturers should complete any outstanding academic activities via online platforms. The duration for completion is from Monday, 29th June, 2020 to Friday, 17th July, 2020.
Lecturers could therefore leverage on any or combination of the following applications:
- KWASU Moodle
- Microsoft teams
- Google Classroom
- Google meet
For further enquiry and support, please contact the following Officers through their phone numbers:
- Ag. Director- Centre for Distance and E-learning Education (CDEE) – 08035196608
- Ag. Director- Centre for Information and Innovative Technology Resources (CIITR) – 08169907801
- Coordinator – E-learning: Centre for Distance and E-learning Education (CDEE) – 08103778142
- Coordinator – ODL: Centre for Distance and E-learning Education (CDEE) – 08035308179
- Coordinator – GNS: Centre for Distance and E-learning Education (CDEE) – 07030239820
- CDEE – Help Desk: 07068508408; 08068118379; 07032454231; 07062593607; 08137235772
Mohammed A. Shuaib